PROGRAMME EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES (PEOs)
- PEO1: To prepare under graduate students to excel in technical profession/ industry and/or higher education by providing a strong foundation in mathematics, science and engineering.
- PEO2: To provide students with high moral and ethical values, life-long learning attitude and societal responsibilities.
- PEO3: To train students to investigate complex engineering problems using modern techniques and propose effective solutions.
- PEO4: To inculcate in students professional and ethical attitude, effective communication skills, teamwork skills, multidisciplinary approach, and an ability to relate engineering issues to broader social context.
- PEO5: To provide student with an academic environment aware of excellence, leadership, written ethical codes and guidelines, and the life-long learning needed for a successful professional career.
PROGRAMME SPECIFIC OUTCOMES (PSOs)
- PSO1: To gain a promising knowledge on basic engineering science with hands on training that
would enhance the students in designing the technical concepts and furnish the knowledge on
real time applications in Electrical and electronics engineering.
- PSO2: Apply the appropriate techniques and modern engineering hardware and software tools in
electrical engineering to engage in life-long learning and to successfully adapt in multi-disciplinary
- PSO3: Ability to adapt in multidisciplinary environment and expertise the students skills in
advanced technologies and creating engineering solutions for technical and non technical aspects.
- PSO4: Aware of the impact of professional engineering solutions in societal, environmental
context, professional ethics and be able to communicate effectively.
PROGRAMME OUTCOMES (POs)
- PO1: Apply the knowledge of mathematics, science and engineering principles for modeling, analyzing
and solving electrical and electronics engineering problems.
- PO2: Graduate will demonstrate knowledge of differential equations, vector calculus, complex variables,
matrix theory, probability theory, physics, chemistry and electrical and electronics engineering.
- PO3: To design and develop sophisticated equipment and experimental systems for carrying out
detailed investigation to multifaceted electrical and electronics engineering problems.
- PO4: Graduate will demonstrate an ability to design digital and analog systems and component.
- PO5: Graduate will demonstrate an ability to visualize and work on laboratory and multidisciplinary
- PO6: Graduate will demonstrate skills to use modern engineering tools, software and equipment to
- PO7: Graduate will demonstrate knowledge of professional and ethical responsibilities.
- PO8: Graduate will be able to communicate effectively in both verbal and written form.
- PO9: Graduate will show the understanding of impact of engineering solutions on the society and also
will be aware of contemporary issues.
- PO10: Graduate will develop confidence for self education and ability for life-long learning.
- PO11: Graduate can participate and succeed in competitive examinations like GATE, GRE.